Leaving FMHS

If you are planning on leaving FMHS either out of State, in District, or for any other reason, you will need to come into the Counseling Center to complete the withdraw process. A Parent or Guardian will also need to be present to sign the withdraw form giving permission. Please be prepared to take the withdraw form around for the check out process.

You will then return the form to the Counseling Center and be given a copy of the withdraw form along with an unofficial transcript.

PLEASE remember if there is money owed to FMHS you will need to clear this up before we will send records to your new school.

If you have any questions please call the office at:
(970) 254-6600
Students Walking